- Warsaw Marriott Hotel
- We have rooms booked from Sep 4 - Sept 10.
- A meeting room is booked all day for three days from Sep 5 - 7.
- plan on arriving on Tuesday evening, Sept 4 and leaving on Monday, Sept. 10
|Chris Hofmann||5 Sept||14:05|
|Matjaž Horvat||4 Sept. 2012||16:20||WAW||1614 (Lufthansa, operated by AUGSBURG AIRWAYS)|
|Pascal Chevrel||4 Sept. 2012||21:15||WAW||AF 1246|
|Milos Dinic||4 Sept. 2012||15:20||WAW||LOT 572|
|Jeff Beatty||4 Sept. 2012||17:15||WAW||AA6385|
|Axel Hecht||4 Sept 2012||15:15||TRAIN!|
|Arky||5 Sept. 2012||6:40 pm||WAW||Aeroflot 2002|
|Chris Hofmann||10 Sept||15:10|
|Matjaž Horvat||10 Sept. 2012||16:55||WAW||5351 (LOT-Polish Airlines, operated by AUGSBURG AIRWAYS)|
|Pascal Chevrel||10 Sept. 2012||19:05||WAW||AF1047|
|Milos Dinic||10 Sept. 2012||11:15||WAW||LOT 571|
|Jeff Beatty||10 Sept. 2012||12:05||WAW||BA847|
|Axel Hecht||10 Sept. 2012||14:55||TRAIN!|
|Arky||13 Sep 2012||12:25 pm||WAW||Aeroflot 3505|
Topics to cover (Agenda)
- I'd like everyone to take 15 minutes to try out Pontoon (I'll provide the docs for testing) and file issues on GitHub.
- Work with Stas to nake Pontoon ready to localize Gaia.
- Contribute sprint follow up
- Jeff and Arky to follow up on goals established in Contribute Sprint at end of June.
- Specifically to discuss L10n:Contribute page and localizer conversion points.
- Happening Wednesday.
- Localization World Presentation
- Jeff would like to work with Matjaz and Stas on creating a good presentation on Pontoon and L20n for LocWorld.
- Jeff would like to work with Pascal and Milos to evaluate the effectiveness of the new projects workflow since its implementation and make adjustments as needed.
- bedrock - mozilla.org
- Axel would like to get some feedback from Pascal and Milos on bedrock. Is what we have now what we need, want, hope for?
- Pascal/Axel to build a phase list for .lang files to help Dwayne's mozilla.locamotion
- b2g - gaia
- Axel would like to settle for a final repo concept
Add your agenda items here.
- Community feedback from recent surveys
Jeff wants to highlight more of the feedback that I've received from the recent surveys. Much of it came from follow up questions and 1-on-1 discussions with survey participants. I want to present those findings and discuss how we can implement some of the requests coming from the feedback.
- Thinking Beyond Localization
Improving In-product localization preferences. Ideas to promote discoverability and effective distribution of localization products via the mozilla.org
- Localizer experience review with Narro
We should discuss the overall localizer experience with Narro, Narro's current state, and its impact on our processes. Some contributors have expressed frustration with working with it and others are losing their drive to localize due to Narro issues. Coming out of our half work week, Jeff would like to see us formulate an approach to working through those difficulties and a plan for Narro's future.
- Conversion points, GrowMozilla dashboard, stock responses
Jeff wants to introduce the team to conversion points for L10n contributors and how they relate to the GrowMozilla dashboard. Jeff also wants to walk people through the L10n:Contribute page and stock responses to use when responding to inquiries and get the team's feedback on this workflow.
- Meeting structures and topic (Axel)
Axel thinks we lost track on purpose and focus on the two weekly meetings, let's reconvene about those.
- Resourcing, what do we need to build out internally, moco-wide, community-wide
What resources do we need over the course of the next year to do our job, team-internal, moco-wide, and community-wide?
- Goals Q3 and 2013
Axel wants to chat about goals in the last quarter, but also for the next year.
And also with a retrospective on this year?
- Time spent online with Localizers (Pascal)
In the last year, most of us were very busy on tasks that require concentration time (coding /ex) and that means less time spent with our localizers online. I don't know how we can solve it, but that's not good.
Localization sessions at MozCamp EU
Add your session here. Include a link to its wiki page.
- Firefox l10n under rapid release
- B2G Localization Workshop
- Onboarding localizers to your community (part of larger onboarding session)
OpenReaktor with Mozilla
On Thursday evening, starting at 7 PM, there will be a networking event hosted in a friendly co-working space called Reaktor. It's in the northern part of town, but easily accessible from the downtown by metro. You can learnmore about the event on facebook.
Staś suggestes we got there, and before that, we can go for a walk in the old town.