All l10n meetings, including work weeks. There are two major meetings held on a regular, weekly basis: the Monday planning meeting and the Wednesday open project status meeting. Both are listed below.
Monday Planning meetings
- planning for the team
- focus on the upcoming week's goals and tasks
- if someone is overloaded, how can we help them?
- let's get proactive about workload; instead of reporting 'I didn't have time to do X' the following week, let's try to anticipate the workload and set priorities
- pre-setting some of the agenda items for the Wed. meeting.
You can see the complete list of the planning meetings at L10n:Planning.
Wednesday Open Weekly meetings
- introduce new projects and tools
- identify and highlight existing projects where localization help is needed, or where we are having problems with tools or process.
- talk about what solutions are being worked on where apporpriate.
- across-the-board updates of projects:
- help us understand schedules and localization status these projects, do they need our attention?
- coordinate work and efforts with goal of throttling the workfload for the localizers
- office hours/meeting place for everyone with l10n questions, developers, contributors, new contributors to catch the right people and make sure tasks don't get buried.
- all the above is intended to raise issues and increase transparency; and get more people involved in the most critical areas that need help, or longer term stratigic things that we need to build a plan for.
Pages in category "L10n meetings"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 417 total.(previous 200) (next 200)