Active team members
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Aboubacar Traore||aboubacartraore AT hotmail DOT com|
|Donaldson CD||coleman DOT donaldson AT gmail DOT com|
|Mamadou Cisse||mamadou DOT cisse AT gmail DOT com|
Localizers in training
|Name||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
|Oumarfirstname.lastname@example.org||SUMO localization||Ubuntu version #||Windows 8 Metro||Android ICS|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3||row 2, cell 4||row 2, cell 5||row 2, cell 6|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects.
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- Bambara localization site on Pootle
- Translation Memory
- Glossary is developed by Rubric based on FFOS 2.0. Community review is currently underway. Will update the file once it is complete.
- Style Guide is developed by Rubric. Community review is needed.
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team
- Join the mailing list: https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n-bm
- Join the IRC Channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org/l10n-bm
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to start localizing http://support.mozilla.org/ into Bambara, please do the following:
- Read our universal l10n documentation here.
- Create a SUMO account.
- Get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community.
Please add mailing lists, community websites, etc.