Spanish, international (es)
If you have an image, be sure to add one here and align it to the right.
Active team members
|Name||Country||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Mauricio Navarro||gmautematico[AT]gmail[DOT]com||Mexico||Firefox desktop and Web leader, in charge of International Spanish (es) L10n||Trisquel GNU/Linux||NA||Firefox OS||YES||YES|
|Daniel Añez Scott||dscott[AT]mozilla-hispano[DOT]org||Venezuela||Verbatim (MDN, AMO, SUMO...) L10n Owner, "Firefox + You" newsletter L10n Peer, "Apps&Hacks" newsletter L10n Peer, Social media L10n Peer||Windows 10/Kubuntu||-||Android 5.1||Not yet||Not yet|
|Isabel González (Zupe)||zupeiza[AT]gmail[DOT]com||Spain||Gaia L10n Owner, Verbatim L10n Peer, SUMO content L10n Peer, Social media L10n Peer||Linux Mint/Windows 7||Android||Android||Not yet||Not yet|
|Ángela Velo||avelper[AT]mozilla-hispano[DOT]org||Spain||Verbatim (MDN, AMO, SUMO...) L10n Peer, SUMO content L10n Peer, "Firefox + You" newsletter L10n Peer||Not yet||Not yet|
|Ricardo Palomares||rpmdisguise-nave[AT]yahoo[DOT]es||Spain||Pontoon L10n Peer||Linux Mint 18||Android||Android||YES; Level 1 L10n||YES|
|Guillermo López||willyaranda[AT]mozilla-hispano[DOT]org||Spain||Gaia Owner||Mac OS X||(TBD)||Firefox OS||YES; Level 1 L10n||YES|
|Elisa Xitlali E||ee[dot]sf2000[at]gmail.com||USA (originally from Mexico)||Marketing, mozilla.org|
Localizers in training
|Name||Country||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
|qu email@example.com||argentina||sumo translation||windows 7||-||ios8|
Which mozilla projects is your community actively localizing? Please add links to dashboards for these projects.
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/es into your language, please do the following:
- create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake ;-)
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
- Transifex (used for Firefox + You, Firefox OS and Apps & Hacks Newsletters), and Pontoon (used for web content, snippets, and product localization - Firefox for iOS and Firefox OS.)
- Translation Memory
- Transvision, our Bible, in addition to the different translation memories created by our Transifex projects.
- Here's a list of glossaries used for the International Spanish L10n at Mozilla Hispano.
- Style Guide
- Our SUMO, and Firefox + You Style Guides.
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join our l10n team
- Go to https://foro.mozilla-hispano.org/, and create an account.
- Scroll down, and click the "Localización y traducción" link.
- Introduce yourself, say a few words about who you are and why you'd like to contribute to Mozilla.
- Navigate through the localization projects, and let us know what project you started contributing to. We'll be more than happy to guide you through!
- Now take a bow and press onward!
Please don't be shy, and join our Localization Forum—You only need your Persona account to log in! If you have any International Spanish [es] L10n requests, please feel free to post them there!