Punjabi (Gurmukhi) (pa)
Team: Punjabi Open Source Team
Mailing List: Punjabi-Users
- Browser/toolkit owner
- Amanpreet Alam <Amanpreet DOTA Alam @|gmail.com> (bugmail: Amanpreet DOTA Alam|@|gmail.com) - CVS access: YES merge hg/ldap a/c
Steps to join Punjabi Localization Community
2. Introduce himself/herself on the mailing list, explaining why s/he wants to contribute
3. Punjabi language community would assess his/her translation skills and accordingly decide the further plan e.g. if the person is really good with language, s/he would just need mentoring in terms of tools/process if the person is really good with technical skills, s/he would just need mentoring in terms of translations
4. We also divide work according to the load we have, say somebody works on Firefox, somebody on Thunderbird and so on.
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to start localizing http://support.mozilla.org/ into Punjabi, please do the following:
- Read our universal l10n documentation here.
- Create a SUMO account.
- Get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community.
|Inder Punj||inddi123in @ gmail. com||Tester/Reviewer/Translator||No||pontoon, Sumo, Website|
|Pirthi||pirthi.d @ gmail. com||Translator/Tester||No||pontoon|
|Gursharnjit singh||ubuntuser13 @ gmail . com||Translator||No||pontoon, Firefox OS|
|Amandeep Singh||jimidar @ gmail . com||Reviewer/Translator||No||pontoon, Firefox OS|
|Mangat||mnvsgr0 @ gmail . com||Reviewer/Translator/Maintainer||No||Firefox iOS, Web Sites, Pontoon|
|SONIA||soniasingla.1812 @ gmail.com||Translator||No||SUMO, Web Sites, Pontoon|