Team website: mozilla.vn
Active team members
|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Duong "Yang" Nguyenfirstname.lastname@example.org||Localizer (inactive), Pootle Admin|
|Đàm Tiến Longemail@example.com||Localizer (inactive)|
|Nguyễn Phan Hảifirstname.lastname@example.org||Localizer|
|Ngô Đức Trungemail@example.com||Localizer||Ubuntu 14.04||Firefox OS 1.4|
|Đặng Duy Thanhfirstname.lastname@example.org||Localizer|
|NGUYỄN Mạnh Hùngemail@example.com||(Inactive) Browser/toolkit owner||YES||YES|
|Nguyễn Kim Khafirstname.lastname@example.org||(Inactive) Browser/webmaster||YES||YES|
|Huỳnh Hải Đăngemail@example.com||(Inactive)Local community website/SUMO/AMO/mail/browser|
|Nguyễn Xuân Minhfirstname.lastname@example.org||Localizer||OS X 10.10|
Localizers in training
|Name||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
- Transvision: search and compare translations between English and Vietnamese texts (for applications and Firefox OS)
- Style Guide
How to join this l10n team
Come talk to us on #kgcd @ freenode.
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/vi into your language, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake ;-)
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Community website: mozilla.vn
- IRC chat: #kgcd @ Freenode
- Facebook group: No official group at the moment
- Vietnamese Firefox homepage 
- Vietnamese Thunderbird homepage 
- Project site (outdated): Vi-site @ MozDev
About Vietnamese Names
Like some countries in East Asia, in Vietnam last names come first. However, people never address someone by their surname, even in formal situations. So, you just call me "Hùng" or, in formal situations, "Mr. Hùng" :)
However, in order not to confuse foreigners, some people write their names in reversed order and/or use English/Latin nicknames. E.g. I used to write my names as "Hùng Nguyễn", "Williams Nguyễn" or "Williams Hùng Nguyễn", ... Westerne order is also common for overseas Vietnamese.
- If there is an English/Latin word in someone's full name, call him/her by that name ("Jasper").
- If you see someone's full name which has only 2 words ("Minh Nguyễn"), then for 90% of the cases, the first word ("Minh") is the first name.
- If a word is written in UPPERCASE, it will likely be the surname.
- More about Vietnamese name with a list of common surnames