|Name||Role||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Nguyễn Phan Hải||hainp2604[oh]gmail.com||Localizer, Pontoon Manager|
|Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng||loveleeyoungae[oh]yahoo.com||Owner of toolkit/browser/mail/calendar, AMO, SUMO, websites||YES||YES|
|Trần Đăng Khuê||trandangkhue27[oh]gmail.com||Localizer|
|Nguyễn Xuân Minh||mxn[oh]1ec5.org||Localizer||OS X 10.10|
|Đặng Viết Ngọc||vietngoc[oh]live.com||Localizer|
|Đặng Duy Thanh||thanhdd.it[oh]gmail.com||Localizer, Pontoon Manager|
|Ngô Đức Trung||ndtrung4419[oh]gmail.com||Localizer||Ubuntu 14.04||Firefox OS 1.4||Yes|
|Nguyễn Trọng Tuấn||tuanese[oh]ymail.com||Localizer|
|Nguyễn Hà Dương (Duong "Yang" Nguyen)||cmpitg[oh]gmail.com||(Inactive) Localizer, Pootle Admin|
|Huỳnh Hải Đăng||kanvn[oh]yahoo.com||(Inactive) Local community website/SUMO/AMO/mail/browser|
|Nguyễn Vũ Hưng||vuhung16plus[oh]gmail.com||(Inactive) Co-ordinator, mozilla.vn||Yes|
|Nguyễn Kim Kha||nkimkha[oh]gmail.com||(Inactive) Browser/webmaster||YES||YES|
|Đàm Tiến Long||longdt90[oh]gmail.com||(Inactive) Localizer|
Localizers in training
|Name||Project assignment||Desktop OS||Tablet OS||Mobile OS|
- All projects on Pontoon 
- Transvision: search and compare translations between English and Vietnamese texts (for applications and Firefox OS)
- Style Guide
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/vi into your language, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit our forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake ;-)
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Facebook group: 
- Vietnamese Firefox homepage 
- Vietnamese Thunderbird homepage 
- Project site (outdated): Vi-site @ MozDev
- Community website (down): mozilla.vn
- IRC chat: N/A
About Vietnamese Name
Like some countries which have relations to Chinese culture, surname comes first in a full Vietnamese personal name. However, a difference from other countries is people never address a Vietnamese person by their surname even in formal situations, due to the fact that the "Nguyễn" surname alone is accounted for 40% of the people.
For expample, "Nguyễn Mạnh Hùng": "Nguyễn" is the surname, "Mạnh" is the middle name, "Hùng" is the first name.
- The borderline between the middle name and the first name is usually blurred. Even in official documents, it is common to see the first name is "Mạnh Hùng".
- In informal situations: "Hùng" or (less common, a bit less informal) "Mạnh Hùng"
- In formal situations: "Mr. Hùng" or (less common, a bit more formal) "Mr. Mạnh Hùng"
However, in the process of communicating with foreign people, some people write their names in reversed order and/or use English/Western nicknames. E.g. I sometimes input in my internet profile as "Hùng Nguyễn", "Williams Nguyễn", or "Williams Hùng Nguyễn"... Westerne order is also common for overseas Vietnamese.
- If there is an English/Western nickname at the beginning of someone's full name, they expect you to call them by that nickname.
- If someone's full name is written in only 2 words ("Minh Nguyễn"), especially when combining with the extremely common surnames ("Nguyễn", "Trần", "Lê"), then for 90% of the cases, the first word ("Minh") is the first name.
- A common practice: a surname is written in UPPERCASE.
- More on Vietnamese name with a list of common surnames