Team website: Firefox in Wolof
Active team members
|Name||Role||Hg Access?||SVN Access?|
|Ousmane Faty Ndongofirstname.lastname@example.org||Toolkit/Browser Owner||NO; Level 1 L10n (Add link to bug)||NO (Add link to bug)|
|Imhotep Djehouty BAKHOUMemail@example.com||Fennec translation||No||No|
|Ibrahima Fallfirstname.lastname@example.org||Fennec translation||No||No|
Localizers in training
|Your Nameemail@example.com||SUMO localization|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3|
Please list here the tools your team uses, as well as links to your L10n assets (e.g., translation memories, termbases, style guides, etc.).
- WARNING: NEEDS UPDATE! Glossary developed by Rubric based on FFOS 2.0. Community review is needed
- WARNING: NEEDS UPDATES! Style Guide developed by Rubric. Community review is needed
How to join this l10n team
Five steps for newcomers to learn how to join your l10n team
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/wo into Wolof, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.
Please add mailing lists, community websites, etc.