Welcome to the Bespin Developer Guide.
This document will be the starting point for developers interested in coding and contributing to Bespin.
There are a few things you may be interested in:
- Setup Bespin will show you how to install and setup a Bespin server for development
- Design Documents on various features are available for you...... to implement! :)
- Production Deployment how Bespin is deployed in production.
- The Bespin Client-side Source Code: It all starts here
- The Bespin Python Server Source Code: The primary backend
- Using Mercurial: We all integrate our work using Mercurial. Here are some best practices on how to most easily all work together using the tools at our disposal.
- Contributing to Bespin: How to contribute code
- Tabs: How to deal with variable-length tabs when writing Bespin code
- Server API: Fancy implementing a Bespin server?
- Architecture: What are the parts and pieces of Bespin
- Project Templates: creating new project templates for your server
- Custom Syntax Highlighting: create support for new languages via syntax highlighting
- Release Notes: This is where we will update each release with info on what is in there.
- Coding Style: A (brief) guide to sharing code