|F1 Facebook Account||Blocked on initial F1 Landing||2011-04-21||Bryan Clark|
This is the Facebook account within the F1 sharing system. Both the user interface and the backend server APIs required to make sharing work through Facebook.
Who's working on this?
- Feature Manager: Bryan Clark
- Developers: James Burke, Shane Caraveo, Philipp von Weitershausen, Tarek Ziadé
- Product Manager: Bryan Clark
- UX: Andy Chung, Stephen Horlander, Alex Faaborg
- These items are currently blocking this from progressing
Related Bugs & Dependencies
Any and all test plans and strategies. Either inline or linked to.
- See F1 Use Cases
- Open F1 Sharing Panel
- Choose Facebook Service
- Share link to your Facebook wall
- Posting to multiple Facebook accounts at the same time
|Healthy: feature is progressing as expected.|
|Blocked: feature is currently blocked.|
|At Risk: feature is at risk of missing its targeted release.|
|ETA||Estimated date for completion of the current feature task. Overall ETA for the feature is the product release date.|