Labs/F1/Feature Blocks/Sharing Server
|Share Server||Blocked on staging server, bug 650900||2011-05-05||Bryan Clark|
Back end service that hosts the share interface and acts as a share proxy when needed for OAuth type sharing systems.
Who's working on this?
- Feature Manager: Bryan Clark
- Developers: Shane Caraveo, Philipp von Weitershausen, Tarek Ziadé
- Product Manager: Bryan Clark
- Security: Curtis Koenig, Yvan Boily, Daniel Veditz, Sid Stamm, David Chan, Lucas Adamski, Pete Fritchman
- Complete checklist of items that need to be satisfied before we can call this feature "done"
Staging Server bug 650900
F1/Share OAuth token Tracking bug bug 651555
Related Bugs & Dependencies
Share service host name bug 651576
- API Usage
- twitter bug 645909
- facebook bug 645910
- bit.ly bug 646273
Any and all test plans and strategies. Either inline or linked to.
- See F1 Use Cases
|Healthy: feature is progressing as expected.|
|Blocked: feature is currently blocked.|
|At Risk: feature is at risk of missing its targeted release.|
|ETA||Estimated date for completion of the current feature task. Overall ETA for the feature is the product release date.|