Labs/Ubiquity/Trac Components and Keywords
When filing a bug in Trac, please use these reference categories to file it under the correct component.
- builtin-commands: for anything related to the built in commands and the default subscribed feeds
- community: for meta-tasks related to community building, such as reaching out to command developers
- data-collection: for anything related to the user data collection feature
- internationalization: for anything related to getting ubiquity working in more languages. Closely related to the 'parser' component, but I think the division is clear and useful.
- user-interface: for the behavior of the overlay panel, keystrokes and keyboard focus, the context menu, etc.
- web-content: for the content on about:ubiquity and its linked pages such as the command-list; also external websites such as ubiquity.mozilla.com.
Here are some keywords you can flag your bugs with, and how to use them.
- good-for-beginners: bug tickets which may be good for a Ubiquity beginner to attack
- try-to-reproduce: any bug that has been reported by an end-user but not reproduced or confirmed