These are some of the high level ideas/features that we should target for releases beyond 1.0.
This is just a raw list and not prioritized/sorted in any way.
- Integration into fennec
- Integration into firefox
- Automatic tab sync when you install weave on your 2 device
- Intelligent event based sync for relevant data types (tabs, passwords, bookmarks etc.)
- Device management (device list view, management, trust levels etc)
- Data visualization (see weave data)
- Remote kill (nuke a compromised device from the now syncing list)
- Sync add-ons
- Sync Jetpacks
- Sync search engines
- Sync preferences
- Sync persistent cookies
- New clients
- Account registration via web page?
- Server to support other authentication mechanisms (against openid, other authentication services etc)
- What else is missing from syncing your entire profile?
- Finish sync on browser quit
- Integration with delicious (one-way, bidirectional)
- Make sync'd data searchable
- Provide sync'd data in search results
- Selective Sync of Bookmarks by folder (e.g. in the way of Xmarks)