Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- jms (Janet)
- teoli (Jean-Yves)
- jsx (Saurabh)
Note items here that you want to be sure the community is aware of. We won't rehash what's listed here, but may raise and discuss questions about these items.
- MDN 2015 plans
- This page also contains staff deliverables for Q1. If any of these interest you, talk to the person responsible. You can also take ideas from the prioritization matrix.
- (Jeremie) The Learning Area is about to be soft launch
- It will be added to the main menu on MDN, but not announced, except at FOSDEM.
- The glossary has had a thorough cleaning, and is in very good shape.
- Next week, we will resume adding new content, and improving the contribution process.
- If you are interested in helping, please attend the next Learning Area meeting on Monday at 18:00 UTC.
- (Jean-Yves) Next Wednesday, WednesdayDocs in Paris and London and we have a meetup page! 
- Everyone is welcome, in person or online. Please respond on the meetup page if you're attending in person, so we know how much food and drink to order.
- (Sphinx) We have a new, very active localizer, known as cdr.
- (Jean-Yves) For those attending FOSDEM, there will be a Mozilla locasprint on Saturday, exact location TBD. Check with the Mozilla booth for more info.
- (Ali) Hack on MDN Attendee invitations will go out tomorrow. Location: Berlin; dates: March 27-29. This will be in the current Berlin office, even though it's moving very soon after that.
Topics for Discussion
Are you facing a challenge with something related to MDN, or need help from others in the community? Please bring it up for discussion.
- (Janet) Spam situation
- Rate of spam pages is slowing a bit, but profile spam remains high.
- Discussions of ways to prevent it continue.
- If you want to be able to help with spam by banning users and deleting pages, contact an MDN admin (most staff).
- (Saurabh) What's up with recognition/badges?
- The plan we decided on a year ago got stalled because development priorities shifted. Janet is working on revising the plan so it doesn't depend on development (manually awarding badges via badges.mozilla.org).
- Janet is also working on a process to make sure that MDN contributors get vouched on mozillians.org. These will both be part of the Community Engagement plan for MDN.
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?