We schedule MDN development meetings by these guidelines:
- We like days without meetings
- We like short meetings with clear agendas
- We like to plan our work-week ahead of time
- We like meeting times that work for as many time-zones as possible
MDN development staff work in time-zones from Central European to Pacfic, so 17:00 Berlin/8:00 Pacific is our "magic-hour" for meetings to include all staffers.
MDN devs have regular 1:1's with the MDN dev manager. We also like to engage all team members. So, every other week, MDN dev staffers have a 1:1 meeting with another MDN dev and/or a Mozilla web developer.
- 16:00 UTC - Weekly Review
Search for 'mdn' on vreplay.mozilla.com for meeting videos.
Meetings changed in 2013 and we stopped keeping individual weekly notes.
Before September 2012
Before September 2012, we recorded our meetings and development progress on page called Milestones.