The WebVR API is the central API for capturing information on VR Devices connected to a computer and headset position/orientation/velocity/acceleration information, and converting that into useful data you can use in your games and other applications.
Web Developers interested to create VR contents.
- Give a brief intro of 3D on the web
- Know the principle of VR
- Create WebVR content (with/without toolkit like A-Frame)
- Experience with programming in WebVR.
- Check the original event page for prerequisite & agenda of the workshop (the 2 parts are in English so you can safely ignore the Chinese part.)
- The slides and instructions of the projects in the workshop are on github, as listed below:
- This is a 3 hours workshop.
- From the feedback of the workshop, some attendee hopes to have more time for hands-on projects.