Tues, March 18 at 10am Pacific.
- Active developers will give a 3 minute (or less) stand up focusing on -
- what are you currently working on that the team is following/tracking (please give the bug number) and when do you think you'll be done?
- what are you moving onto next?
- have you hit any problems (especially unexpected problems)?
- jesup -
- AEC in gUM working with padenot's patches
- Needs cleanup and kludge removal
- Landed datachannel speedup by disabling Nagle (games)
- no new echo problems reported
- AEC in gUM working with padenot's patches
- padenot -
- aec in gum MSG support work in good shape, going through try at the moment
- audio output fixes on some weird sound card on windows
- though about unit testing AEC using web audio and convolvers without having to setup a room and everything
- ekr -
- Working to fix bug in OpenH264 work (main thread contention) - giving it to Josh to finish fixing
- Working on draft PRD for Loop
- Working to resolve licensing issue for MLP
- Working on XMPP/IM investigation
- abr -
- Getting spun up on what happened during my absence
- Putting together architecture description ( https://wiki.mozilla.org/Loop/Architecture ) -- diagrams up there for most interesting use cases, need to add descriptions of messages.
- mt -
- more identity stuff blocked on https on android/b2g (907770), android works, b2g in try now
- looking to get some code reviews real-soon-now
- ehugg -
- Bug 983504 - Make GUM able to pull screen into a MediaStream - new initiative to have WebEx team put screensharing features into WebRTC.
- New etherpad for openh264 integration into FF - https://webrtc.etherpad.mozilla.org/openh264
- jib -
- landed a/v sync status to about:webrtc and telemetry (Bug 964127)
- landed RTT to about:webrtc (Bug 970682)
- landed getStats fix to RTCP timestamps/remote packets/bytes received (Bug 970686) and re-enabled RTCP tests (skips rtcp timestamp tests on XP because of known clock drift), still need to file upstream
- still working on width/height constraints (Bug 907352)
- preparing UserMediaSettings proposal for Thursday for the w3c teleconference next Thursday
- bwc -
- Waiting on telemetry reviews
- Doing patch reviews for PCP Implementation for the next few days
- gcp - Unavailable for meeting.
- Incorporating Opus optimization for mobile (FxOS)
- Moving load adaptation work forward
- Will be looking at H.264 h/w codec integration
- drno (Nils) -
- Working on resolving the undefined intermittent failures
- dmose -
- catching up from last week
- out this thurs & friday for family health issue
- working with Std8 to get client-side call stuff unblocked, review up next
- standard8 -
- Reviews of various server & client code
- Looking at how to get shipped code loaded into Firefox chrome/content space with the right permission levels - have several options available
- Helped complete desktop demo for getting a call url (on loop-ui-initial branch)
- tOkeshu -
- Waiting for reviews
- Tried to find the reason of a regression in Aurora/Nightly on my machine
- Created a project to easily test TURN round trips and configuration: https://github.com/tOkeshu/turn-test-page
- A pad to list upcoming webrtc related events: https://webrtc.etherpad.mozilla.org/meetups
- niko -
- worked on setting up a backbone app for the panel
- loop-client repository setup
- simplepush -> emulation using websockets (wip)
- chrome urls support in social api (working with a tmp patch in adam's repo for now)
- FxA -> uuid -> FxA eventually?
- alexis -
- paired with remy last week and begining of this week;
- pkerr -
- Bug 768968 - posted patches and received nits, requests and corrections. Will be cleaning up the patches and splitting some patches into library specific collections. For example, separating /media/mtransport and /media/libpx, etc. (This is due to my going too broadly into /media with warning fixes.)
- Moving on to whatever cool thing the Randell has for me.
- blassey - will be landing UI for tab sharing in Firefox for Android this week (bug 928096)
a) Loop MLP/MVP - scope and scheduling (Bug 972866 , Bug 971986)
- Server -MLP
- FxA - when you log into for FxA from Loop, you log into Sync
- Work around for Push (until it's ready) using web sockets -- Per DougT keeping a web socket open for initial production should be ok.
- Transition Server to Services this week?
- Client - MLP
- Goal to get a basic A/V call up at end of this week. Blockers?
b) Platform quality for Loop(Bug 970426)
- Goal is to get all the essentials (known problems and critical tests) by Gecko 32.
- Landing talos tests and adding to them will be important, also telemetry
- I want to update from upstream webrtc.org soon, also upstream patches though that's lower priority
- Need to monitor upstream patches/bugs more closely.
- A few media element bugs we need to get addressed (video size in talky.io, loadedmetadata width/height, etc)
- Tuning gcp's load/bandwidth adaptation patch (important)
c) Orange Factor: tons of oranges for the unexpected-callback with "undefined" -- all appear to be in b2g-emulator runs
<Read only section>
- Reminder to dogfood whenever possible: Use WebRTC for chats within the team whenever possible (prefer to IRC, etc if possible)
- Reminder to handle review requests in a timely manner (previously discussed), and to raise any design issues early if possible, preferably outside of the the review process (in the bug, email, IRC, calls, whatever makes sense)
- Next meeting with tokbox will be today, March 18 at 2pm, Pacific.
Spec Issue Bugs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=6242328&resolution=---&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=spec-issue&component=WebRTC&component=WebRTC%3A%20Audio%2FVideo&component=WebRTC%3A%20Networking&component=WebRTC%3A%20Signaling&product=Core
Turn Bugs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=6415478&resolution=---&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=turn&component=WebRTC&component=WebRTC%3A%20Audio%2FVideo&component=WebRTC%3A%20Networking&component=WebRTC%3A%20Signaling&product=Core
Intermittent failures in WebRTC Automation: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=intermittent-failure%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=6167884&resolution=---&query_format=advanced&component=WebRTC&component=WebRTC%3A%20Audio%2FVideo&component=WebRTC%3A%20Networking&component=WebRTC%3A%20Signaling&product=Core
Crashes in WebRTC: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=crash%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=6167894&resolution=---&query_format=advanced&component=WebRTC&component=WebRTC%3A%20Audio%2FVideo&component=WebRTC%3A%20Networking&component=WebRTC%3A%20Signaling&product=Core