Mobile/Archive/Android native polish
There are many little "paper cuts" we should address for better fit and finish on Android. This project is a clearinghouse for those issues.
Our basic Android fit and finish is pretty good, but we keep getting/finding small issues we should fix. We are filing bugs for those issues. As a whole, the effort should have a relatively priority, but some individual bugs could be lower priority.
- File bugs for found issues
- Get design feedback on UX parts
- Get decisions on "how we should handle" platform parts, as needed
- Design: madhava, brian
- Dev: front-end
- Need to triage for design needs
- Better fit and finish on Android
- Meet user expectations
- Copy everything the stock browser does
- Use Dolphin as a "proper" example