- A website with one simple graph like arewefastyet that tracks our memory usage daily on Android. The measurement should be consistent so that it is easy to tell when we are making progress. The measurement reflect typical usage patterns.
- Establish a goal number for when this project is considered successful.
- This is not to measure anything besides memory usage.
- We need something that takes the content process into account. Should we use Pss? http://elinux.org/Android_Memory_Usage
- Perhaps we could modify Tp4 or use Zippity's pageset to load popular websites. It should probably add new tabs, with three or four at the end.
- When should we take our measurement and should we take multiple samples? Peak usage, average usage?
- Need a stable number.
- Need something that reflects Android's decision of killing a process and something that is strongly related to what is reported on the application resource screen.