By the end of the project, users should feel confident that panning and zooming are robust. We'll do this by making asynchronous panning and zooming a first class citizen component of the platform, removing a lot of Fennec code in the process. The platform will include tests that ensure that the panning and zooming are predictable and never leave the user in a state of permanent checkerboard. Performance tests will let us know how frequently we see checkerboard.
Underway. Need to update with relevant bugs.
- port to platform with tests
- Bug for one active displayport, including deactivating displayports
- Bug for flushing scroll position after 500ish milliseconds
- Bug for caching displayport in content process
- Bug for deprecating contentDocumentW/H and contentViewW/H
- W/H properties working correctly