Food for thought on this subject: http://hci.stanford.edu/courses/cs547/links/johnson.html
- progress indication
- hints of where you are going
- what happens when you go back? Can we make this faster?
- fast haptic response
- how to we show page load
- one tap range
- snappy animated transitions
- physical "knowing" where you are
- search suggest
- Visual Fit
- do we not look streamlined in fast?
- correct animations
- During the work week
- Explore smoother UI transitions (UX)
- Can we make progress indication work?
- Define "layered UI"
- Sync Setup
- Partner customizations
- Pick up where I left off
- Attaching other things I visit often to the bottom of the page you're on