- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
Currently interesting bugs:
- bug 475356 - revise theme for smaller screens and lower resolutions (winCE)
- bug 476478 - revise theme for higher resolutions (300 ppi)
- bug 474480 - Update the Add-ons Manager UI
- bug 474492 - Update the downloads manager UI
- bug 474496 - Update the preferences UI
- bug 461736 - Fix geolocation prompt in Fennec
- work-in-progress UI design status page UI design status spreadsheet
- queries: all Fennec UI polish bugs, Fennec uiwanted bugs
- if you open a bug that needs some UI/UX attention, use the "uiwanted" keyword
- Bookmark folder related bugs
- Rework Managers:
- Window resizing in WinCE (bug 474804) - in progress (gavin)
- WinCE theming (bug 476478)
- l10n bugs are being filed too (bug 476423)
Milestone release scheduled for this week, 7 blockers remaining.
Milestone Release Blockers
- Installer bug 474530, r?ted
- Window resizing bug 474804, gavin
- NSPR bug 456449, bug 466790, r?nelson
- PRNG crash bug 466745, r=nelson, checkin needed
- smaller chrome images bug 475356, madhava
- no temp images bug 473443, bitblt patch attached
- profile doesn't unlock bug 476417
Crowder, Wolfe and blassey in MV to focus on windows mobile with dougt.
- Delayed last week due to build issues
- Bugs/patches for NSPR, XPCOM and JS coming this week.
- Using a tooltip high level window that is moved to a location off the screen gets rid of a visible extra window.
- Should be able to get an idea of what kind performance we're going to have today.
- Might have keyboard working today
- Worked on the maemkit chunked set of scripts for running mobile. They pick up where Ted leaves off in the set of bugs tracked by bug 421611
- Started work on including XPCShell tests in the maemkit scripts
- Onward to beta 1