- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- UX tracking bug: bug 477628
- see front-end section below (awesomebar updates, theme updates)
- Updates to awesomebar, findbar and chrome panning have landed.
- Some preference UI, bookmark editor and zooming updates should land soon.
- New theme work is happening in bug 491301. We'll try to get it landed ASAP to check the affect on performance.
- Focusing on the b2 blockers.
- Need review and landing for bug 441585 - Hard to Click on Links - and bug 490873 - Dragging in Chrome causes an extra click event
- Working on bug 458741 to get subframe scrolling
- bug 489286 - Auto Install Fennec on WinCE - created a SSH for CE, including scp and a simple cmd.exe shell. Working on a new shell (sh-ish) with more bash-like behavior.
- Ts has creeped up a bit over the last 2 weeks
- bug 67752 Interruptible Reflow
- maemo l10n builds
- couple issues found. could be build related?
- WinMo Alpha1?
- Continued testing for release
- Continued running smoketests on maemo builds
- QA TestDev [projects]
- increase automation coverage for mobile specific
- if you have any wishlist ideas, please add to wiki or linked bugs!
- Continued work on porting unittests to wince
- trouble getting python to launch xpcshell and return results. Ability to run xpcshell with list or arguments works and we get pass/fail results, that is progress!