- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 99998
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 99998
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 99998
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 99998
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile Vidyo Room
Topics for This Week
- Firefox 42 was released yesterday!
Friends of the Mobile Team
- Ahmed Khalil fixed bug 1217581 - Crash when using Telemetry.addToHistogram after using Telemetry.addToKeyedHistogram.
- Christian Schmitz (:tynn) fixed bug 1215750 - Add telemetry to know when SearchEngineBar label is pressed
- Christian Schmitz (:tynn) fixed bug 1219416 - Display "Search" title when opening search preferences with the magnifying glass
- Sergej Kravcenko fixed bug 1210534 - Search suggestions are not refreshed after single character entered into search field
- Stanislas Daniel Claude Dolcini fixed bug 1147197 - Fix indentation in LoginManagerPrompter.js
snorp, jchen, rbarker, esawin, droeh
margaret, ally, liuche, mcomella, sebastian, (nalexander/rnewman)
- Started landing settings reorganization patches
- Shareplane in top-level menu backed out of 44
- Continued work on push notifications
- Starting new family-friendly browsing work
- Discussing plan for unified telemetry
- Discussing plan for connected & offline content
- Summary of work planned for next 6 weeks
- Robocop test sources moved into mobile/android/tests/browser/robocop/src/org/mozilla/gecko, improving Gradle configuration. No fallout.
- [nalexander] artifact builds (--disable-compile-environment) no longer require (or use!) an Android NDK. File fallout against Bug 1220476.
- [nalexander] In Push meeting at this time. Autopush HTTP REST API in flux, partly due to secreview, partly due to first consumer (us!) coming to the table.
- [rnewman] Web tech in Firefox working group about to start up. Let me know if you're interested.
- [rnewman] Killing Honeycomb. Start here: bug 1155801. Looking for help testing Play Store behavior.
- [rnewman] Update info: bug 1220773, telemetry: bug 1221646. This unlocks a bunch of stuff.
- [rnewman] Kinto file attachment spec in the offing. Will help with downloadable content.
- [rnewman] Lots of interviews coming up for me. Apologies for having less bandwidth.
st3fan, bnicholson, fluffyemily, jhugman, sleroux
- 1.1 Build approved and ready to go live!
- 1.2 Build on its way to TestFlight
We have been fixing a good number of bugs for 1.2 and working on 2.0 features.
- Added caching for Top Sites which prevents lengthy delays when running the frecency calculations
- Big database configuration change; should help pauses and maybe avoid startup hangs. Scream loudly if you see problems.
Rebooting contributor engagement.
Moving toward more rapid releases.
darrin, tecgirl, antlam, gemma
- Q4 planning
- Shareplane in menu
- FFB V2
- "RL" V2
- Notifications sync up with Phlsa (desktop)
- Exploring Home Panel improvements
- Login Manager UI
- Touch ID proposal
- Moving on to 3D Touch and toolbar
- Android Roadmap in Aha!
- Android Roadmap in Aha! (public)
- Suggest new features for the Android Roadmap Here
- [mcomella] try builds don't have build artifacts listed – search for "packageURL" in the log file to find a link to their location