- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
Currently interesting bugs:
- bug 476478 - revise theme for higher resolutions (300 ppi)
- Managers and related UIs (swipeable lists)
- bug 461736 - Fix geolocation prompt in Fennec
- writing up ideas for how to work with embedded areas that are pannable (ie, frames, iframes, text-entry areas)
- queries: all Fennec UI polish bugs, Fennec uiwanted bugs
- if you open a bug that needs some UI/UX attention, use the "uiwanted" keyword
Milestone release will happen later today. All blockers have been resolved, although some of the patches have not landed so this release will be built with a small set of patches.
Over the weekend we cleared the patch queue that our build bot uses (which is why its been burning all weekend). As soon as wtc pushes the final patch on bug 456449 we'll be building off of trunk with no patches for the first time.
- Keyboard events work
- Performance is ok. youtube plays at a couple frames a second which is not substantially worse then microb.
- I have a weird issue where I sometimes get a black border around the plugin.
- Document on how to run [Xpcshell] tests on Maemo, and initial [tracking] of failures.
- Manual testing of builds for Maemo, Windows Mobile
- Onward to beta 1