- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Code Freeze March 8th
- Missed it
Major Topics for This Week
- Status of current blockers
- Status of RC/Beta ?
- nomed: bug 640199 - I can try, right?
- button styling for findbar and form assistant controls landed
- some finished style work on our popups, possibly for landing? bug 618989
- no issues with new sidebar behaviour?
- more on Firefox Home/awesomescreen layouts: set of mockups and screenshots, latest WIP in fx, WIP on ipad
- sketching around identity/accounts and UI review
- Fennec 4.0rc1: bug 639948
- Setting up mobile-2.0 branch: bug 639980
- We will be building off of hg.m.o/releases/mozilla-2.1 and hg.m.o/releases/mobile-2.0. RelEng will sync these for rc1, then they will diverge from m-c and m-b.
- Reasons to merge m-b in
- Still working on tegra room + stability.
- MV network issues have stolen significant time from this, but still top prioriy.
- Network issues were affecting the tegras as well, so can be considered a blocker to tegra stability.
- We will 2 more unit test suites when a-team is ready.
- These weren't running as of Wednesday morning -- firewall changes had broken them. Now fixed. bug 638155
- Linux IPC tests deployed.
- Release test wiki for RC1 is available
- Top crashes last week
- Waverley Results
- Android Device Compatibility Criteria Spreadsheet
- Discuss plan for branching and post-RC work