- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Application
- 5 Platform Support
- 6 General Back-end
- 7 Performance
- 8 Builds
- 9 QA
- 10 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Next code freeze: Dec 1
- String frozen
Major Topics for This Week
- plugin update
- working on platform zooming support.
- frontend work progressing - ben update?
- auto-dial landed
- waiting for releng package fix
- waiting for the fennec front-end patch
- Please add any gripes you have with Fennec on WinMo to Mobile/Fennec/WinMoPain
- blocking a4 bugs
- two meta goals of improving start up and awesomebar perf
- panning while the sidebars are visible is unacceptable.
- Qt was able to be built over the weekend. A few patches committed to m-c to unhose us.
- Filed a bug get tinderboxes running.
- A few small changes made to conform to the specification.
- dropping properties on the error interface
- Opera has a set of tests that we should integrate into our testing.
- patch for preference improvements
- l10n debs
- maemo repos
- power outage