- 1 Details
- 2 Schedule
- 3 Major Topics for This Week
- 4 Application
- 5 Platform Support
- 6 General Back-end
- 7 Performance
- 8 Builds
- 9 QA
- 10 Other
- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 17:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Beta 5 code freeze October 28.
Major Topics for This Week
- Sprinting on some polish bugs in Toronto this week
- Finishing up l10n packaging needs
- Clean up official branding this week
- Trying to get some of our bigger "content-area" bugs/features landed this week
- Form Assistant
- Zoom transition
- Expanding content
- Looking for quick/easy wins we can get in
- UI/UX reviews are welcome, ASAP!
- WE NEED MORE TESTS!
- dougt - Maemo plugin NPImageExpose event proposed to the futures mailing list. Waiting on feedback on both proposal and patches.
- dougt - Maemo autodialer patch getting closer. working on ensuring offline events get dispatched properly.
- dougt - looking into making password fields work like they do on maemo.
- patches for reftests and talos waiting for review
- we're still regressing
- Mameo / N900 -- support for system geolocation support can be done easily via a addon.
- See Maemo section for maemo specific NPImageExpose event progress.
- bug 520765 - Fennec's win32 desktop builds are currently busted - mfinkle will be looking into it
- bug 519684 Multi-locale's nightly patches soon to be ready for review
- unittest/perf coverage: go/no-go on more n810s?
- new partition to avoid swap/profile corruption
- ntpd time fix.
- tp4 looks good in graphs-stage so far; ready to switch to run in parallel when i get r+.
- WinMo: will work w blassey + jmaher to try to get Ts on the waterfall.
- Cleaner patch submitted for windows mobile talos ts
- have ran mochitest and xpcshell on windows mobile with new test-agent
- working on packaging up browser-chrome tests so we can start running on tinderbox