- Mondays - 9:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 314 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 314 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- work-in-progress UI design status page UI design status spreadsheet
- query: Fennec A1 UI polish bugs
- query: all Fennec UI polish bugs
- query: Fennec uiwanted bugs
- working on A2-related items (esp. weave-integration, find-in-page, context menus)
- starting in on seeing how the design works with a smaller, squarer screen
- if you open a bug that needs some UI/UX attention, use the "uiwanted" keyword -- I'm watching for those
- Use larger canvas for panning (bug 450816) [gavin]
- had a patch a while ago, has since been bitrotted by other panning changes
- pretty complicated since it changes a lot of invariants that the panning code depends on
- New theme (bug 454668, bug 454674) [gavin]
- haven't made progress since last week, want to close outstanding bugs this week
- first run page (bug 452313) [gavin]
- need to address mfinkle's l10n review comments, otherwise done
- xul scrolling (bug 432702) [gavin]
- looked into it a bit this weekend, going to work on a patch that supports scrolling subframes (also affects e.g. iframes)
- spatialnav panning (bug 452274) [gavin]
- have patch, need to sort out issue with underlying <browser>/canvas not being the right size by default
- kinetic scrolling fixup (bug 455453) [blassey]
- going to finish reviewing that patch today [gavin]
- Soft keyboard support
- some UI work in progress [mfinkle]:
- bug 236427 -- what do other browsers do?
- windows mobile meetup this week.
- Talos (done) needs to be handed off to build.
- Mochitest (bug 454613)
- bug 430200 Linux hourly/nightly builds
- Working on Reducing the Mochitest Failures
- Some issues failing Mochitests are:
- Looked at the differences between Windows and Ubuntu desktop mochitest runs
- Found that things are mostly similar, with only a handful of OS specific failures, which is good.
This week we will focus on getting these bugs above confirmed, and continuing triage into the issues that are blocking a full mochitest run.
Also this week, we'll attempt a mochitest run on the n800 itself as well to see how things stand there.
- bug 456232 Add basic web navigation support to MozView (mfinkle)
- Verifying and updating docs for Qt build