- On Deck features for Fx 26/27/28?
- Hot items (elan)
- x86 hardware ordering update (joduinn)
- Reminder: July 31 Roadmap presentation at (I believe) 3pm eastern (noon pacific)
On Deck features for Fx 26/27/28
- Fx26 Ships on 12/10, Fx27 is Trunk on 09/17 & GA on 01/21, Fx28 is Trunk on 10/29, GA on 02/04
- Let's ballpark about home: http://bit.ly/12JRgNI
- [AT RISK] API: Push notifications <==Recommend defer to Fx26+ unless we are ok with uplifts?
- Shumway for Fx28 (preff'd off)
- Fx 26: Accelerated 2D canvas
- Fx 26: Async subframe scrolling
- UX is starting work on...
- Fx 28?: Silverfox
- Fx 27?: Kinderfox
- Fx : First run UX
- Other stuff
- PiCL MVP maybe Fx28 - there will be code landing in the meantime but nothing shippable.
- Add Chromecast to second-screen project page as a specific use case. Maybe do some exploratory work in Fx26.
- AMO discoverability - move up to Fx26, would be doing this work within the new about:Home add-ons side.
- Prioritize DevFox project definition - We have a devtools designer on board now & Chenxia and Ian may have something around setting up the remote debugger.
- Likely 'on track' https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Projects/Firefox_Health_Report#Tracking
- Need to get any additional FHR reqs (text/explanations etc) from karen and alex ASAP.
- Keeping tabs on this to avoid last-minuteness but not reproducible, yet bug 898877 - Awesome Bar hides when page fits the screen
- Also tracking for Fx25 bug 896547 - Dynamic toolbar causes scroll events to be fired repeatedly
- Last Beta 10 build went to build today, is our RC1
- Note top issues (not not blockers): bug 896992 - Activity looping if GeckoApp has been killed and Settings is launched from notification and bug 891607
- Partnership dot release?
x86 hardware ordering update
- Still going through PO approvals bug 892825
- For Fx25? https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Projects/PageActions (yes)
- QA in TOR and MTV each are receiving one of the the latest-gen N7's since they are so popular: http://bit.ly/19ins25
- Samsung Tablets should start trickling in, MTV, SFP & TOR each should have received one so far. London and NZ are not avail, yet: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/x86