- Review decline by 1 hundreth, apparently due to Brazil (-.04), India (-.06), Indonesia (-.08) <== should we file things like this in bugzilla to track or is that over-rotating?
- Single locale Aurora and it looks like beta builds are broken bug 923950
Firefox Accounts & Sync
- Any updates?
- Did the elm -> mc merge occur? YES, we can make sync accounts using FxA API
- The way the client and servers interact are being tweaked
- How do we handle migration
- Lot's of landings since last meeting:
- Quick update from Margaret if she's here.
- Let's go through all risk items for Fx28 (people, we have 18 business days until merge): https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Roadmap#Firefox_29:_.28Nightly.29
- I proposed moving PDF.js support out past Fx28 and it's less than ideal for 3rd party integration since many people have pdfs stored in drop box. What can we do?
- With nalexander consensus, we moved IDE support out of Fx27 although there is still progress being made
- Lot's of shovel ready, lot's of fixed, what's the focus right now: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Projects/Third-party_service_integration_MVP#Tracking
- Also, where should this live? bug 942609 - [meta] Issues caused by Firefox for Android using too much Storage space
- Follow up to Action Bar mode. There's still lot's to do and we have about 2.5-3 core weeks to converge, would like this frozen by 01/24.
- bug 956782 - Swap Search and Share in Text-Selection Action Bar <== I know that this seems like "polish" but I still think it's an important perception case we should take care of before we intro this feature to the world
- bug 956571 - Select-All button in text-selection action-bar dismisses action bar and does not select any text
- bug 956075 - Long-pressing at top of page with URL bar hidden triggers URL bar context menu
- bug 955861 - Long-tapping on reader mode toolbar icons triggers text selection mode
- bug 950698 - Change the text for the tip for adding more search providers from Settings->Customize->Search settings
- bug 949613 - Scrolled off title-bar is shown when prior it is hidden after an action or dismissal of use of the text-selection action-bar
- bug 951274 - Disable "click on selected text to copy needs review (esp since it's a mentor bug)
- Good progress on this, what's the plan: bug 917896 - Replace progress throbber with a progress bar