Mobile/Projects/Dynamic URL bar
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
45 Total; 0 Open (0%); 18 Resolved (40%); 27 Verified (60%);
- Declutters the viewing screen when browsing by free-ing up screen real estate
- Of special import for smaller, lower-to-mid tier smartphones where screens are physically smaller, therefore freeing up viewing real estate is even more important to the user
- Show the URL bar when a user actively seeks to interact with it
- When a user is simply reading a page, make the URL bar hide
- Make the bar visible when a user 'pulls down' the screen
- As a user, I want the navigation bar to hide so that my entire screen is used for browsing.
- As a user, I want to be able to pull down the navigation bar, so that I can have access to this bar whenever I want it easily and seamlessly.
- Associated bug for tracking
- NB: One difference in implementation from the animation and current implementation is that the bar is pulled down wherever in the screen the user 'pulls down'
- User stories are satisfied
- Specifications are met