Mobile/Projects/Quickshare: Context menu
- Tracking bug to be filed.
Add quickshare buttons to the context menu.
Use cases & user stories
Note: I'm not actually sure we can actually share specific elements within the page at this point, or if we're going to just share the straight up URL to start...eventually I'd like to be able to do what is described in the first user story here, but that can be a later iteration if needed.
- As a user, I want to be able to long-press on a web page element and be able to share whatever is in that element (video, image, selected text) using a quickshare button.
- As a user, I want up to three of my most frequently-used sharing services to be displayed on that menu, along with the standard "Share" button.
- As a user, if I haven't previously used any sharing services, I expect there will be no quickshare buttons displayed and that I will have to use the standard "Share" button.
- Ian has designs somewhere. Use those!
- No user-perceptible performance degradation
- All goals are met
- All user stories are implemented & tested