Mobile/Testing/01 02 13
Previous Action Items
- disable reftest 1-4 for pandas on m-c
- allow panda jobs to be run on try server
- bring 198 pandas online for running on try and inbound
- Working on:
- writing patches to enable 198 new pandas https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/824766 that were made available today
- Tracker bug - 800 production ready panda boards bug 799922
- All chassis are racked, issues with stability of the Android image when remotely flashed has been fixed. bug 819545
- Working on a higher density chassis bug 777393 - This work has restarted.
- total failure rate
- validated new lifeguard based installation method for android
- updating talos to have mozcrash and updated android/breakpad binaries
- plenty of robocop fixes/new tests
- landed patch to speed up robocop tests by 10+ minutes/job
- Testrun on autolog: REMOVED
- New shinier faster dashboard code (with bonus b2g support) almost finished. Should be live in the next day or so.
- Work for getting notifications for when dashboard is giving wrong results still pending: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=823112. Hope to get to it this week.
- Some dashboard results were off because of a telemetry prompt change which interfered with the tests. Will probably just delete results for those days.
- fixing crashes
- do we need to report to socorro, desktop unittest crashes do not report there
- these account for the majority of the [war on orange] failures
- most are startup (usually java) and shutdown (*nss* related)
- tbpl->bugs are not helpful as it creates noise for crashes; what is idea, what can we start working on?
- bug 824760 - generating core dumps?
- [callek] bug 824764 - turn off reftest for panda
- [releng] bug 825984 - turn on panda for try/inbound
- [kmoir] turn on 198 panda boards
- [jmaher] add x86 automation status to meeting notes
- [wlach] file a bug and investigate "push-to-eideticker"
- [jmaher] talk to socorro folks about reporting crashes from automation
- [jmaher] look into core dumps from android