Mobile/Testing/03 21 12
Previous Action Items
- [carry-over] Joel to take care of Ts-moz-afterpaint
[DONE][carry-over] finkle to give joel a list of perf tests he wants to write
- [carry-over] ctalbert to flash new ES board with build and see what new problems we find and what ends up fixed
- joduinn to figure out plan for mobile mozharness moving forward since aki and armenzg are with full hands
- Robocop: PixelTests are failing
- Reftests: still investigating
- Fennec -profile flag: bug 735461
- update SUT agent was deployed last Friday
- talos robocop did not work after the upgrade (known)
- jmaher has asked me to test https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Try&rev=b12a718cb1f1 which I will today
- tegras' screen resolution deployed around 9:30-10:30 AM PDT today
- no expected fallout from it
- I believe a lot of "disconnection in a non-clean manner" are due to have all foopies/tegras talking to only two masters and 16 foopies (foopy[07-20,22-24]) during high peak hours
- add ganglia to the foopies
- get stats from the DB to correlate theory
- move 1/3 of foopies to a 3rd active master
- the end result might be:
- we need Linux foopies
- move to foopy-less setup
- we disconnect a % of all tegra boards to reduce #boards per #foopy (this would reduce # purples but might increase wait times)
- we need more masters
- work on talos.json
- I can start as soon as I run through the high load/purples investigation
- Eideticker: Dashboard up with daily updates: http://wrla.ch/eideticker/dashboard/#/canvas
- Canvas framerate benchmark working.
- Checkerboarding/scrolling benchmark under development, currently using taskjs.org as a baseline. May need additional/more representative samples to get a better idea of where we're at.
- investigated speeding up reftests, deployed
- investigated speeding up robocop, backed up
- With patch (which breaks other things), we should be able to run robocop on talos now
- We are public, finally!
- Looking at the numbers, you can see maple landing. Was looking at this yesterday and am not seeing anything this week, will be investigating.
- Screenshot and data from 2012-03-19 at 2.25.08 PM PDT
- Socorro/Breakpad work:
- bug 726385 Please create skiplist implementation for the Java field
- bug 726693 Some java crashes are not being mapped correctly to bugs in bugzilla even though the crash signature fields have the "signatures" listed
- bug 672606 - Aggregate numbers and topcrashes for Nightly and Aurora channels based on build ID date instead of crash date
- bug 727234 - Crash Report [@ EMPTY: no crashing thread identified; corrupt dump ]
- bug 727286 - Incorrect messaging when failing to submit a crash report
- ADU for Aurora is low. We will see spikes for Aurora.
- Java field needs to be implemented for XUL Fennec
- skiplist for touchbadmemory to be implemented on wed.
- Beta channel has no ADU/crash reported due to bug 738316 - No crashes found for Fennec 12.0b1 - wrong channel set
- Crash criteria : get less than 10 % per 100 adus
- bug 731669: the panda board ES has the same reboot issue
- have we asked in panda forums?
- Built new build for board without resolution changes, trying to flash onto sdcard - caught in wierd unflash state.
Carry over info
- IT is concerned about not having remote re-imaging
- jake has ideas to try once he has time to use pxe
- this is not a high priority right now
- the boards sometimes become unstable (much more than the tegras)
- we have to remember that we are using tip of ICS and will take time to settle
- armenzg: do we have an alternative to the panda boards?
- blassey: no fallback plan
- bug 725544 - Android 4.0 tracking bug
- Pandaboard Setup docs
- (coop) Callek on short-term contract with releng
- tasked with fixing top WoO-related releng bugs, many of which are Android-related