- Clint to put together an ARMv6 check list
- Blassey to get clint a list of desired devices for autophone
Panda Check List
- A-team to deliver image to IT (ETA 10/5)
- IT to image cards (ETA 10/10)
- RelEng to confirm that foopies are ready for pandas (ETA 10/10)
- (jmaher) update sut_tools to use modern devicemanager
- (jmaher) update sut_tools to use a more modern logging infrastructure
- (Callek) Clientproxy is stopping tegra buildbot instances in some cases where it seems we shouldn't really be.
- (Callek) Move tegras.json to devices.json
- this is preparation for panda boards
- x86 onhold for now bug 750366
- Pandas - Android
- Developing a remote re-imaging process for pandas bug 764534 - in progress, integration testing this week
- Reimage all Pandas in Chassis 2 bug 798519
- Reimage all Pandas in Chassis 4 bug 798520
- Reimage all Pandas in Chassis 5 bug 798521
- Reimage all Pandas in Chassis 6 bug 798522
- Buy 400 Panda ES Boards bug 798125 - purchased, will be delivered Friday 10/12
- Pandas - b2g
- Other Updates
- Tracker bug - 800 production ready panda boards bug 799922
- Order parts for 73 Panda Chassis bug 799808
- Working on a higher density chassis bug 777393 - On hold due to recent influx of Panda activity
- IT will be expanding in SCL1 Data Center for mobile device housing bug 774477 - Space is ready to be used
- IT is expecting quotes from two vendors today for building the chassis needed to support the Android and b2g projects.
Jake is out for PTO/Wedding from 10/18-11/2.
- 20.46% total failure rate - this is m-c android only, not sure why this is problematic (talos/datazilla network problem, a few hiccups with hg and clientproxy/foopies)
- bug 799107 - add proper environment variables to robocop tests. This will allow us to get crash reporter working on them
- Talos process name matching and logcat output now available. Need to deploy a new talos.zip to deploy these changes.
- Devicemanager now throws exceptions instead of returning None or Failure.
- bug 799303 - Details on investigation of industrial strength sdcards for panda boards. NET: Use what we know for now and we will hopefully have support for these cards in the future.
- Autophone system still very stable. One phone down, though (nexus one). Restarted it, but it went down again; need to investigate.
- Working on mozpool; should have something next week.
- "Lifeguard" should follow in another week or two.
- (armenzg) should "bug 722166 - Android tests intermittently just don't start" get some love?
- TBPL android naming once we include pandas:
- Tegras -> Android opt -> Android 2.3 opt
- Pandas -> Android 4.0 opt