To run reftest tests on windows mobile you need to:
- install a device agent on your phone
- get the scripts on your desktop (as patches or a .tar file) testroot
- from your desktop run scripts to execute the tests
Installing the device agent
Download [test-agent.exe] to your phone.
I recommend putting it in the / directory and [creating a shortcut] in /windows/startup.
Now you have a way to telnet to the device:
telnet <ip> 27020
Getting the Tests (local build)
Edit your mozconfig to contain the following lines:
Get the source and build according to instructions.
Getting the Tests (ftp)
In order to do this, you need to download 1 file from [ftp]:
These links might change as the versions change, but find the wince-arm.tests.tar.bz2 file and you will be good to go.
Download the file and unpack it on your local system in a clean directory.
Getting the scripts
There are two method for getting the python scripts to run these tests:
- build with these 3 patches
- download [scripts] to your $(testroot)
Running the tests
I am going to refer to $(testroot) which if you are in a local build, it is $(xul_objdir)/dist/test-package-stage, if you used ftp from the server, it is the directory where you unpacked the package and tests files.
cd $(testroot)/reftest python remotereftest.py --remote-webserver=192.168.1.102:8888 --device=192.168.1.103 http://192.168.1.102:8888/reftests/layout/reftests/reftest-sanity/reftest.list
- NOTE: I have a server setup on 192.168.1.102:8888 before starting this process.