- Wednesdays - 1:00PM Pacific
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Bugz (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=516521&hide_resolved=1)
Major Topics for This Week
- Quick updates
- Landing plan
Quick Status Updates
- cjones assures me that the rpc issue that breaks necko/e10s in fennec currently will be fixed soon.
- Still need someone to help with getting prompts for HTTP auth (bug 537782). Design in limbo. Sounds like maybe dougt is working on something similar?
- Download Manager (bug 552825). Brian Crowder working on it. Sounds like he could use some help with design--pester bz/biesi on IRC.
- FTP (bug 536289) is getting started on by Alon.
- Simple POSTs (not large files) coming soon.
- Suspend/resume, setPriority soon.
- online & offline events (552829). Fred is waiting on patch review
- known issue: cached images are not showing up for some reason in test-ipc.xul.
- Bug 506269 - dwitte reviewing
- stuart / romaxa
- Bug 556487 - Implement non-blocking IPC plugins rendering using current X-Windowless API and layers API.
- 16bpp XShm is up and running, even on device, and waiting for review [joe]
- Panning perf is still not 1.0 quality, but Joe's been pulled off for security bugs for a little bit
- Qt painting update joe/romaxa
- geolocation -- dougt rewriting w/ new approach
- openURIInFrame landed (bug 561016)
- remote=true browser bindings landed (bug 560827)
- Fennec needs to support remote and non-remote browsers
- remote=false browser needs to have the same properties (bug 562945)
- Message handling needs to work for same-process browsers (smaug?)
- remote VisitURI (516728) & (551181) : Still blocked by 556400.
- autocomplete (552828) : fred going to work on it next week
- trying to get mochitests going:
- bug 562407 - pac from user.js not working for test window (i.e. mochi.test)
- bug 562426 - chrome window not starting