- Wednesdays - 1:00PM Pacific
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Bugz (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=516521&hide_resolved=1)
Major Topics for This Week
- Quick updates
- Landing plan
Quick Status Updates
- rpc/CPOW still messing up necko. I will add autodetect warnings to necko so we'll at least have a faster diagnosis if this issue comes up again.
- Merge to M-C hopefully happening soon--bz reviewing patch
- still lots of bug fixes in the review pipeline: http auth, caching, app cache, suspend/resume.
- Redirects work in progress.
- Crowder, bz, and I making good progress on download manager design.
- AddCookiesToRequest logic landed.
- Bug 564535 -- Permission manager. [dougt: probably do not need this!]
- Plugin layers works fine with WindowlessX and Image NPAPI 556487 (2 weeks of testing)
- Chrome->Content->Plugin - triple processes works with patch from bug 560630, but patch breaks windows builds
- 16bpp landed
- retained layers round 0 up for review
- Oleg has patches to get web content and video working well with OpenGL ES
- Initial work list is here
- Please file bugs on any front-end issue
Autocomplete et. al (dolske)
- Form history -- bug 552828
- Password manager -- bug 552827
No progress this week. (work in the next week or so)
- visit uri (556400)
- Has been run on try server, almost through reviews and ready for landing
- remote VisitURI (516728) & (551181) : Still blocked by 556400.
- dougt completed both tasks and waiting on review
- blocked on a couple of bugs; satchel has been rewritten in JS
- need a way to get message manager from components (566024)
- set title (566738)
- upfront refactor work we need to do
- after this, we will stub out History::SetURITitle for e10s
- Getting close on mochitest
- Final issue on try: segfault while using messageManager.loadFrameScript bug 572149
- Over the weekend began to be able to write to nsIFile objects from content - bug 572152
Addon Installation (InstallTrigger)
- Works with patch in review, bug 550936