Arriving in Singapore
There is no fee to enter the country of Singapore.
Transportation to Hotel
Taxis can easily be acquired easily at the Changi International Airport. Once you exit baggage claim, please proceed directly to the taxi line. You will not be able to exit the airport without by-passing this line. Taxis from the airport to the V-hotel should cost approximately 30 SGD and take about 20 times.
On Thursday starting at 9am and all day Friday, our vendor will be present in all three terminals of the airport to distribute 3-day passes to the MRT.
Please refer to the visual guide and you can find the vendor at each meeting point. Please look for those holding 'MozCamp' signs. (If you do not receive your MRT pass at the airport, it can also be obtained at the registration desk at the hotel).
1. At the airport (Tanah Merah Station): Cross over to platform for train heading towards Joo Koon Station. Board and exit at Lavender Station, which is 7 stops stops later.
2. When arriving at Lavender Station: Take Exit B and walk (60 m) to V Hotel. The V Hotel is located directly above the Lavender Station MRT stop.
- Address: 70 Jellicoe Road, Singapore 208767
- Website: http://www.vhotel.sg/
- Tel: +65 6345 2233
- Fax: +65 6298 9228
Hotel Location: The V-Hotel is conveniently located directly above Lavender MRT Station, a 20-minute train ride away from Changi International Airport and minutes away from Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping belt.
Please note that those from the Taiwan and China offices will be staying at the Concord Hotel. Those from the Japan office will be staying at the Regent Singapore.
MozCamp Reception Desk
e27 will be staffing in the lobby of the hotel from Thursday afternoon, Friday all day, Sunday evening after closing and Monday morning.
- Thursday afternoon: Check-in will be direct at the hotel front desk.
- Friday: There will be a special counter and MozCamp signage will be around the hotel to guide the attendees. After the registration closed, there may be a special counter on level 4 according to the check-in condition.
- Friday Welcome Event: There will be a special registration desk at the Welcome event on Friday evening.
- Saturday morning: Before opening on Saturday morning, there will be a registration desk open at the MozCamp venue.
Check-in: 2pm. / Check-out: 12 noon.
At check-out You will get the room key card after they obtain a photocopy your passport at Reception Desk. When departing, please surrender your key card at the front desk.
Wifi speed for each room is 1mbps.
Password will be given upon check in, depending on the days of stays, they will get numerous wifi password coupons. Each password will be valid for 24hrs.
Please note that we will not be eating breakfast at the hotel - breakfast will be served in the main room (Warehouse) at the MozCamp venue. Please see Schedule for more information on breakfast.
The 5 day weather forecast around MozCamp can be found here. Anticipate rain and bring an umbrella!