Speakers: Marcia Knous
Proposed Track: Technology & Product
Summary: This session will cover the crash life cycle and show you how incoming Mozilla crash data is investigated and analyzed.
Language in which the talk will be given: English or Spanish depending on the audience. Juan Becerra has volunteered to help with translation.
Preferred Day of Talk: no preference.
Presentation Slides (to provide at a later point):
Ideal Audience Size: 20~30 would be nice
Equipment Needs (Video projector already included):
To Be Completed by the Audience-
Submit a Question for the Speaker(s) here:
- (marcio) The line I am interested I will call 'crash perception': is for us to find out where this relates to user experience.
- (marcelo) Following Marcio's idea, is it possible to link crashes to SUMO articles? Teaching people how to "don't crash again" ?
Place your name here if you would like to attend this talk:
- Gabriela Montagu
- Reuben Morais
- Marcelo Araldi
- Fernando García (stripTM)
- Marcio Galli
- Jorge Villalobos
- Vladan Djeric
- Julián Ceballos (jceb)
- Eduardo Urcullu
- Lourdes Castillo (Lourcastillo)
- Juan Eladio Sánchez (Jesanchez)
- Jairo Ruiz (jaruiz33)
- Marcelo Poli