Old workspace for Getting Involved page on www.mozilla.org. Some of the still relevant content has been moved to other pages.
We're using some volunteer referral sites to promote some specific community opportunities. Feel free to suggest other sites to use or other opportunities to post.
- VolunteerMatch listings
- Volunteer Toronto listings
- Idealist listings
- OneWorld Global Jobs (no listings yet)
Contact form stats
- Objectives and analysis (Why is so important the contribute page?)
- Planning Map (planning map and logic schema of the webpage)
- Analyze and explore proposed contribution opportunities
- Local Communities space.
- Feedback from community
- Getting New People Involved In The Community -- December 11, 2009
- Getting Involved With Getting Involved -- November 11, 2009
- A New Getting Involved Page -- October 28, 2009
- A Recruiting Engine for the Mozilla Community -- October 6, 2009
- The Getting Involved Redesign: Round 2.5 -- September 25, 2009
- Getting Involved Redesign Round 2.5 -- September 24, 2009
- Giving People Options on How to Get Involved -- September 15, 2009
- Rethinking How To Get People Involved With Mozilla -- September 14, 2009
- The Mozilla.org Redesign: The “Getting Involved” Page -- August 26th, 2009
Other Getting Involved Pages
There are many Getting Involved pages across the community -- some are focused on specific areas, such as Support, and some try to provide a guide to contributing to all areas of Mozilla.
Note: this list is likely not complete so feel free to add links to any other relevant Getting Involved pages.