Some notes about how a Parks site or section could be structured.
- Home page (with map showing location of releases as main or alternate navigation)
- Major release pages (one each for 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, Firefox.Next)
- Pre-release page (one page that covers all pre-1.0 releases? would also include details of name changes)
- When A Hundred Browsers Bloomed (page that talks about Mozilla browser history before Firefox: Camino, Seamonkey, Aphrodite, Mozilla Suite...)
- Evolution of Firefox logo page?
- History of screenshots?