< MozillaWiki:Team | Meetings
Mozilla Wiki Team Meeting 7 October 2014
- Jennie Rose Halperin
Agenda / Notes
- Announced upcoming permissions changes
- 2 releases since last meeting:
- HotCat Fun and Excitement! Love this!
- Gadgets might provide a way to deliver spam-squashing short-cuts
- Here's what we're working on for this week's release:
- 1.23.5 update broke our theming on userlogin and preferences pages. I've created an extension to load the css we need.
- Prioritizing work for remainder of the year
- What on the above roadmap do you really want to see accomplished this year? What is do-able?
- connect to baloo
- all other milestones move to 2015
- What can we do to get more users involved in the wiki?
- What do we want to do for 10th anniversary?
- 10th anniversary badge
- 10th anniversary ribbon
- Easter egg hunt!
- Incorporate timelining tool?
- If you have time, work on some categories if you like!
- File bug for spam-squashing gadget
- File a bug for defining conversion points (baloo integration)
- Hold a separate meeting RE: conversion points?
- Screencast for HotCat?