These are rough notes from the moz2 meeting which took place 26-March 2008.
- gcc 4.2 support for mac
- column information is not provided
- but otherwise, it looks like JS scripts won't have to change
- treehydra may be a lot harder, since the GTY() stuff changed a lot between 4.2 and 4.3 (yacc -> custom recursive-descent parser)
- It works!
- dmandelin writing analyses and figuring out corner cases
- dmandelin to prepare something to land in the tree as warnings, so that we can start asking for volunteers to work on annotations, corrections, etc
- inexact by nature -- not something we can automate precisely
- dmandelin to submit a patch so that the inexact scripts are in the tree
- We are not going to land actionmonkey in mozilla-central until more people other than jorendorff are capable of performing merges
- XPCOMGC merge pain: discussion with little conclusion other than "bsmedberg and jorendorff to coordinate"
- List of items to complete for mozilla-central to be open... IT and build items outstanding