Mozilla 2 Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mmgc for backchannel
- Wrote MDC:mozilla-central mozilla-central tree rules
- working on integrating finalizer analysis bug 424416: blocked right now by bug bug 427536
- Windows ActionMonkey is red because of pervasive redefinitions of common names like CreateMessage, GetMessage, GetClassName and other stuff. Fixing now, will have patches up for review shortly. Yuck!
- opening mozilla-central for general checkins is tracking bug 422754
- MXR is up
- perftests are up
- unit tests are coming along
- Mozilla 2/2008Q2 Goals
- specific actionmonkey plan... frontload or backload thread safety?
bsmedberg wrote down some meeting notes from the last meeting. Schrep to post to the newsgroups by end-of-week.
If time, some thought points for mozilla-central breakage:
- Rework nsIFrame inheritance (no longer inherit from nsISupports)
- XPConnect-wrapped-XPCOM objects must implement classinfo
- mozilla:RefPtr for thebes
- QI rewrite
- Turn off OJI (already done on mozilla-central)
- Disable xpconnect idispatch scripting