Mozilla 2 Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mmgc for backchannel
- opening mozilla-central for general checkins is tracking bug 422754
- Want to gradually ramp up traffic, like after any long tree closure.
- ActionMonkey builds continuously broken on win32 bug 428529, bug 423692
- on hold
- meanwhile, Release will try the actionmonkey talos machines on mozilla-central to confirm they work, and then close out bug 418870.
- Consolidated post-1.9 planning wiki pages are pending. Damons is merging the work week spreadsheets into a single location tbd.
- Renaming functions to work around windows.h redefines: bug 428529 and http://hg.mozilla.org/users/bsmedberg_mozilla.com/index.cgi/windows-redefine-patches/file/c3639f93dce8 ... need decisions about the correct naming style
- Since last meeting, Jason and Jim have sorted out the integration strategy.
- We're going to do benchmark driven work on tamarin tracing. Once it's ready, we'll prepare a patch to switch over moz-central, gradually using more tamarin features.
- Jim has submitted the unmerged changes made to Tamarin Tracing's MMgc for inclusion in Tamarin Central, to prepare for the TC->TT MMgc merge.
- Out params analysis has landed in moz-central.
- Next thing is to take a little bit of time to work with igor on spidermonkey on GC saftey thing.
- After that, mostly looking at stripping dead code. Code size reduction could be popular with mobile.
- finalizer analysis working again... working through treehydra misunderstandings/kinks
- C dehydra working with the C compiler
- Working on landing the MMGC stuff that we have done. Looking at perf, runs sunspider tests about 15% slower on average. Working on opts in MMGC.