Several Mozilla teams are interested in awarding badges for contributions and skills. Showing these badges on Mozillians.org profiles is a natural way for Mozillians to display their achievements, and it's part of a broader effort to recognize contributions.
- As a user, I can see the badges I have earned on badges.mozilla.org on my mozillians.org profile so that others can see my badges.
- As a user, I can click on a badge displayed on a profile so that I am able to view the details of that person's badge on badges.mozilla.org.
- As a user, I can hover over a badge displayed on a profile so that I can see when it was earned in relative time (ex: Earned 5 days ago).
- As a user, I can see how many badges are displayed on my profile if I have earned at least 5 badges so that I can quickly see how many badges I have.
- As a user, I only see my fifteen most recently earned badges so that my profile is not cluttered with older badges.
- As a user, I can click to see more of my badges so that I can view all of my badges.
- As a user, I can edit the visibility of my badges to be for Mozillians (default) or Public so that I can change the visibility of my badges.
- As an administrator, I can view how many users are displaying badges on their profiles so that I can monitor how many users are using the badges display feature.
- Scope and Details
- Rough Timeline
- Tracking Bug
- New strings for localization
Out of scope
- Issuing badges
- Managing badges directly on Mozillians.org
- Display aggregate statistics about badges. Number of badges earned for a team, total badges for Mozillians.
- Show badges and statistics on homepage