RSASSA-PSS-Implementation in nss (Google Summer of Code 2010)
RSASSA-PSS is a padding scheme for RSA signatures with provable security. Implementation of RSASSA-PSS according to PKCS #1 2.1 / RFC 3447 and RFC 4055 should be realized within a Google Summer of Code 2010 project by student Hanno Böck (project mentor is Wan-Teh Chang).
- Patch submitted to add the OIDs from RFC 4055 (2010-05-18)
- Mask Generation Function (MGF1) code (2010-06-16)
- First verification patch (2010-07-04)
- First signature patch (2010-07-31)
- Softtoken part applied (2010-08-04)