Nepal/Mozilla NP L10N MEETUP 2016
Event: Mozilla Nepal L10n Meetup
Date: 25-27 November 2016
Venue: SAP Falcha, Babarmahal
- Preparing Style Guide
- Define Criteria for how to choose which product to localize.
- Complete new strings L10n in ff-esr
- Review/Test l10n in browser/mobile
- Prepare a document on most recurring errors
- More out of Pootle (Pootle's advance features and Transivision)
- Create MozNP L10n Team
- MozGuide to new localizers
Day 1 (Friday)
- Event begins at around 5PM
- Presentation Concerning Current Issues in Localization
- Q&A on the presentation, Open-Ended Discussons
- Dinner & Sleeping Arrangments
- Presentation on Transivision
- Round Table Discussion, Style Guide Improvement and Creation of Draft.
- Round Table Discussion, Handling common errors seen in localization
- Workshop, Test Localizations in Desktop, iOS, Android
- Q&A, Experience Sharing on Workshop.
- Discussion about Selection of New Product to localize.
- Round Table Discussion, Training Methodology and Materials for New/Existing Localizers
- Presentation on "How to get the most out of Pootle"
- Open Discussion. Feedback Collection. MozNP L10n
- T-shirts Distribution
- Open Ended Networking
- Coffee/Beverage + Snacks.
L10n sprint winners
- Rameshwor Dhakal
- Amit Shrestha
- Abartan Dhakal
- Shiva Kumar Khanal
- Kismat Rijal
- Bishow Kumar Shrestha
- Rabi Raj Khadka
Mozilla Nepal People
- Avasz Mulmi
- Surit Aryal
- Nootan Ghimire
- Roshan Gautam
- Avinash Kundaliya
- Kuber Sodari