- 1 2019-09-15 - jseward
- 2 2019-09-09 - marcia
- 3 2019-09-09 - gsvelto
- 4 2019-09-08 - jseward
- 5 2019-09-06 - mccr8
- 6 2019-09-03 - marcia
- 7 2019-09-02 - gsvelto
- 8 2019-09-01 - jseward
- 9 2019-08-29 - mccr8
- 10 2019-08-26 - marcia
- 11 2019-08-26 - gsvelto
- 12 2019-08-25 - jseward
- 13 2019-08-22 - mccr8
- 14 2019-08-19 - marcia
- 15 2019-08-19 - gsvelto
- 16 2019-08-18 - jseward
- 17 2019-08-15 - mccr8
- 18 2019-08-13 - lizzard
- 19 2019-08-12 - marcia
- 20 2019-08-12 - gsvelto
- 21 2019-08-11 - jseward
- 22 2019-08-09 - mccr8
- 23 2019-08-05 - marcia
- 24 2019-08-05 - gsvelto
- 25 2019-08-04 - jseward
- 26 2019-08-01 - mccr8
- 27 2019-07-29 - marcia
- 28 2019-07-28 - jseward
- 29 2019-07-25 - mccr8
- 30 2019-07-23 - lizzard
- 31 2019-07-22 - marcia
- 32 2019-07-21 - jseward
- 33 2019-07-19 - mccr8
- 34 2019-07-15 - marcia
- 35 2019-07-15 - lizzard
- 36 2019-07-11 - mccr8
- 37 2019-07-09 - lizzard
- 38 2019-07-08 - marcia
- 39 2019-07-08 - gsvelto
- 40 2019-07-07 - jseward
- 41 2019-07-05 - mccr8
- 42 2019-07-02 - lizzard
- 43 2019-07-01 - marcia
- 44 2019-07-01 - gsvelto
2019-09-15 - jseward
12 September nightlies
- All of the Windows sigs that I looked at lack an install-time field. This seems worse than it has been the past couple of weeks.
2019-09-09 - marcia
8th September nightlies
- Nothing specific to call out.
- bug 1579702 was filed to report the missing install times which has become more prevalent of late.
2019-09-09 - gsvelto
7 September nightlies
- Filed bug 1579800 - Crash in [@ mozilla::ipc::CrashReporterClient::InitSingleton<T>]
- Filed bug 1579807 - Crash in [@ nsBaseWidget::NotifyLiveResizeStarted]
- Filed bug 1579809 - Crash in [@ mozilla::recordreplay::js::RecordReplay_SetScanningScripts]
- Filed bug 1579810 - Crash in [@ mozilla::recordreplay::parent::MiddlemanProtocol::ForwardMessageAsync]
- Somehow the usual page we use for getting crashes from a build-id doesn't work today so I had to do a manual search on crash-stats
2019-09-08 - jseward
5th Sept nightlies
- Filed bug 1579696 Crash in [@ mozilla::H264::GetFrameType]
- Nothing else of note. Some crash reports are still missing install times.
2019-09-06 - mccr8
4 September Nightlies
- Nothing of particular note that wasn't on file.
- I also noticed that a number of crash reports were missing install times.
2019-09-03 - marcia
1 September Nightlies
- Filed bug 1578416 Crash in [@ mozilla::a11y::HyperTextAccessible::FindOffset]
- Filed bug 1578427 Crash in [@ mozilla::fontlist::Family::SearchAllFontsForChar]
- Filed bug 1578430 as a new bug since the signature is continuing.
- Filed bug 1578443 Crash in [@ mozilla::layers::NativeLayerRootCA::~NativeLayerRootCA]
2019-09-02 - gsvelto
31 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1578177 - Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::quota::QuotaManager::EnsureTemporaryStorageIsInitialized]
- Filed bug 1578183 - Crash in [@ webrender::batch::BatchBuilder::add_segmented_prim_to_batch]
- Filed bug 1578185 - Crash in [@ mozilla::a11y::Accessible::MoveChild]
2019-09-01 - jseward
29th August nightlies
- Many crash reports that I looked at, maybe more than half, are missing their install time field.
- Filed bug 1578070 - Crash in [@ IPCError-browser | CommonCreateWindow Unexpected aChromeFlags passed]
- Filed bug 1578071
2019-08-29 - mccr8
28th August Nightlies
- Commented in a bug. No new unfiled crashes.
2019-08-26 - marcia
25th August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1576643 for a small volume macOS crash, Crash in [@ mozilla::widget::InProcessCompositorWidget::DoCompositorCleanup]
2019-08-26 - gsvelto
24 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1576566 - Crash in [@ `anonymous namespace'::ParticularProcessPriorityManager::Observe]
- Filed bug 1576565 - Crash in [@ mozilla::ipc::ProcessLink::SendMessage | IPC_Message_Name=PWindowGlobal::Msg_RawMessage]
- Plenty of single-installation crashes with orphaned minidumps (i.e. with a minimal .extra file generated from scratch because it was missing). This was expected after landing bug 1566855 so it's not worrisome for now. It's worth paying attention to these crashes only if there's a steady stream of them which would indicate a problem with crash reporting.
2019-08-25 - jseward
22 August nightlies
- Filed bug 1576454 - Crash in [@ malloc_init | BaseAllocator::malloc | Allocator<T>::malloc | replace_malloc]
- Commented bug 1573731.
2019-08-22 - mccr8
21st August Nightlies
- Filed: bug 1575982 - Crash in [@ RecordReplayInvokeCallRaw_Loop].
- Commented in a bug.
2019-08-19 - marcia
18th August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1574952 Crash in [@ mozilla::recordreplay::PassThroughThreadEventsAllowCallbacks]
2019-08-19 - gsvelto
17 August Nightlies
- Nothing worthy of note
2019-08-18 - jseward
15 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1574795 - Crash in [@ js::gc::GCRuntime::tryNewTenuredThing<T>]
- Filed bug 1574796 - Crash in [@ OOM | unknown | js::AutoEnterOOMUnsafeRegion::crash | JS::WeakCache<T>::lookupForAdd]
2019-08-15 - mccr8
14 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1574286 - Crash in IPCError-browser | AddChildDoc binding to nonexistant proxy!. Fission a11y crash.
- Commented in a few bugs.
2019-08-13 - lizzard
12 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1573674 Crash in [@ mozilla::CycleCollectedJSRuntime::ErrorInterceptor::interceptError]
- Another low volume one, bug 1573731 Crash in [@ mozilla::StaticPrefs::InitStaticPrefsFromShared]
2019-08-12 - marcia
11th August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1573164 Crash in [@ mozilla::WebGLContext::BindBufferRangeImpl]
2019-08-12 - gsvelto
10 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1573053 - Crash in [@ webrender::render_backend::DataStores::as_common_data]
- Filed bug 1573054 - Crash in [@ objc_initializeClassPair_internal]
- Filed bug 1573055 - Crash in [@ objc_msgLookup_fpret]
2019-08-11 - jseward
8th August nightlies
- A few single-instance crashes, but apart from them, nothing notable.
2019-08-09 - mccr8
7th August Nightlies
- Commented on one bug.
- Quite a few high volume single installation crashes.
2019-08-05 - marcia
4th August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1571516 Crash in [@ nsWidgetWindowsModuleCtor]
- Not much else to call out in this build
2019-08-05 - gsvelto
3 August Nightlies
- Filed bug 1571352 - Crash in [@ nsComponentManagerImpl::GetServiceLocked(`anonymous namespace'::MutexLock&, `anonymous namespace'::EntryWrapper&, nsID const&, void**)]
- A few single-installation crashes
2019-08-04 - jseward
01 August nightlies
- Nothing of note that isn't filed and being worked on already.
2019-08-01 - mccr8
31st July nightlies
- Nothing of note that isn't filed and being worked on already.
- A few single installation gamepad related crashes I didn't file.
2019-07-29 - marcia
26th July nightlies
- Filed bug 1569725 Crash in [@ JS::OwningCompileOptions::element]
- Filed bug 1569756 Crash in [@ mozilla::ShellExecuteByExplorer]
- Filed bug 1569761 Crash in [@ MapContentToWebShells]
- Worked with sheriffs to backout the regression that caused bug 1569012
- Spike in macOS 10.9 crashes around the same time of that regression, didn't bother filing a bug
2019-07-28 - jseward
25 July nightlies
- Filed (on OSX) bug 1569461 - Crash in [@ _object_remove_assocations]
- Filed (on OSX) bug 1569462 - Crash in [@ lookUpImpOrForward]
2019-07-25 - mccr8
24th July Nightlies
- Commented in a bug.
2019-07-23 - lizzard
21st July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1568376 Crash in [@ DWriteGlyphLookupCache::FillGlyphBitmap]
- Filed a low volume possibly exploitable crash in JIT
- Poked at some of the high volume (not new) crashes
2019-07-22 - marcia
20th July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1567902 Crash in [@ nsXPConnect::InitStatics]
- Filed bug 1567941 [10.15] Crash in [@ tcp_connection_fallback_handle_change_on_queue]
- Filed bug 1567943 Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::BrowserParent::RecvSessionStoreUpdate]
- Starting to see single install macOS crashes again
2019-07-21 - jseward
18th July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1567737 - Crash in [@ InvalidArrayIndex_CRASH | mozilla::layers::AsyncImagePipelineManager::UpdateImageKeys]
2019-07-19 - mccr8
17th July Nightlies
- Lots of fairly new crashes, but all with active bugs already.
- Posted in a few places.
2019-07-15 - marcia
13th July Nightlies
- Filed small volume macOS touch bar regression bug 1566086
2019-07-15 - lizzard
14th July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1566092 Crash in [@ selectors::matching::matches_complex_selector_internal]
2019-07-11 - mccr8
10th July Nightlies
- Various top crashes, but it looks like they've been fixed. Nothing new for me to file.
2019-07-09 - lizzard
8th July Nightlies
- Nothing new. Top crash fixed now.
2019-07-08 - marcia
7th July Nightlies
- Added a comment to bug 1563542 to help facilitate getting a resolution due to the high volume on nightly and 69.0b2
- Added a comment to bug 1556846
2019-07-08 - gsvelto
6 July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1564015 - Crash in [@ nsLayoutUtils::GetNearestScrollableFrameForDirection]
2019-07-07 - jseward
4 July nightlies
- Filed bug 1563949 - Crash in [@ mozilla::media::TimeUnit::operator<T>]
- Even more OSX crashes with mozilla::plugins::PluginUtilsOSX::SetProcessName() in the stack.
2019-07-05 - mccr8
3 July Nightlies
- More of those OSX crashes with mozilla::plugins::PluginUtilsOSX::SetProcessName() in the stack. I didn't bother adding the signatures, but I did comment in the bug.
2019-07-02 - lizzard
1 July Nightlies
- Filed bug 1562995 Crash in [@ mozilla::dom::JSWindowActorService::RegisterWindowActor]. New in 6/30 builds
- bug 1562992Crash in [@ mozilla::detail::RunnableMethodImpl<T>::Run]. Low volume, not really new
- Nothing significant that's new for 7/1.
2019-07-01 - marcia
30 June Nightlies
- Filed bug 1562616 Might be a dupe of another bug
- Filed bug 1562679 Crash in [@ mozilla::gfx::OpenVRSession::SetupContollerActions]
2019-07-01 - gsvelto
29 June Nightlies